Monday, July 27, 2009

★Vintage Posters


Girls say yes to boys who say no. Nice slogan. Love the photography effect! and the Violin hangin there!



I think this is the advertisement for wine? Anyways I love the drawings, the colous!



Bolllywood? See the colous. Love it!



Eat more cottage cheese. haha. Love the black and white effect and the pictures of animals, very primary-school-text-book feel.



Audrey Hepburn!!! Legendary model!!! A definite icon!




Some Korean Movie? I love the drawings, how do they draw faces that resemble so much?






remember the black and white-silent comedian?





I guess people were very excited at that time! before the accident happens.





Still the same taste as the Coke I can get from the drink machine? OMG was selling at 5cent at that time!





I think it's some traditional ointment poster. Very Shanghai.



These series of posters are so so vintage. Love them! It brings back to the era and these posters reflect the culture background. Most of the works are hand-drawn, how impressive? Technologies are good, but the hand-drawn effect is so unique! The font, the colours, the art! BRAVO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment